FI School Lesson 12: Travel hacking
For most in the FI community, travel is a huge part of our plans. Travel hacking allows us to travel for free (or close to it).
Despite not having as many juicy sign-up bonuses as our American friends, travel hacking is still a worthwhile FI booster for Canadians and other non-Americans.
- 002: The Fundamentals of Frequent Flyer Miles
- 032: Housesitting 101: Scoring Amazing Accommodations Around the World
- 080: Reader Q&A: How to Book a Flight Using Frequent Flyer Miles
- 136: A Step by Step Guide to Finding Cheap Flights
- 183: Home Exchange with Jim Pickell
- 296: Top 15 (or so) Questions About Frequent Flyer Miles
- The Art of the App-O-Rama (on the Zero to Travel podcast with Jason Moore)
Ask away in the comments—I’m happy to help!
Support this blog
If you liked this article and want more content like this, please support this blog by sharing it! Not only does it help spread the FIRE, but it lets me know what content you find most useful. (Which encourages me to write more of it!)
You can also support this blog by visiting my recommendations page and purchasing through the links. Note that not every link is an affiliate link—some are just favourite products and services that I want to share. 🙂
As always, however you show your support for this blog—THANK YOU!